Break Trail Strategies
Strategic Business & Management Consulting
Is Your Business Operating Efficiently?
- Do you have defined goals?
- Are operations, budget, and communications aligned with corporate goals?
- Do you have the infrastructure in place to manage growth?
- Are staff members cross-trained?
- Do staff members know what your goals are?
- Are benchmarks in place to ensure the decisions you've made are on track?
This is a great time to reassess your operations and communications, review your budget, and define, update, or create strategic goals.
Ensure your business is prepared for growth opportunities!
We help our clients:
- Maximize existing resources by reducing workarounds, rework, and complaints
- Save money by improving efficiencies
- Align resources with corporate goals
- Improve communication
- Prepare for growth opportunities
Recent client work includes:
- Completing a business analysis for a university's HR Department and operations, with recommendations that could save hundreds of thousands of dollars when implemented
- Managing the Request for Proposals submission for tax credits for low income and accessible housing developments in Maryland
- Managing a $3M grant submission for a telecommunications company in Oklahoma
- Creating or rewriting website content and developing wireframes for nonprofits and startups in Colorado
- Facilitating nonprofit board strategic planning sessions
Why Break Trail Strategies?
We are client-centric and outcomes-focused.
We have experience working for universities, government contractors, non-profits, government agencies, start-ups, and established companies, so we can easily navigate any type of industry.
Break Trail Strategies is a small firm, allowing us to move quickly, work remotely, and offer affordable rates.
Our expertise is in business and management. It's a broad category; we have worked across product lines, divisions, and agencies to achieve corporate goals, and we can help you achieve yours too.
Let's meet to discuss how we can work together to achieve your objectives.