Break Trail Strategies
- Strategic Business Consulting -
We're in a time of uncertainty. This is a good time to reassess your operations and communications, rethink your budget, and review your strategic goals. Be prepared for growth opportunities when the economy restarts!
Now, more than ever, business leaders need to maximize their resources by improving efficiencies, streamlining processes, and ensuring daily work products align with strategic business goals.
Are You Being Strategic?
- Are your operations, budget, and communications aligned with corporate goals?
- Do you have the infrastructure to support growth?
- Are your staff members cross-trained?
- Does your staff know how their work supports the success of the organization?
- Is your organizational structure organized to achieve corporate goals?
- Do you have benchmarks to ensure the decisions you're making are on the right track?
What Can We Do For You?
At Break Trail Strategies, we offer a different perspective on your existing processes, systems, content, and resources.
We help our clients:
- Maximize existing resources by reducing workarounds, rework, and complaints
- Save money by improving efficiencies
- Align resources with corporate goals
- Improve communication
- Prepare for growth opportunities
We can easily navigate any type of setting. We have experience working for universities, government contractors, non-profits, government agencies, start-ups, and established companies.
Break Trail Strategies is a small firm, allowing us to move quickly, work remotely, and offer affordable rates.
Our expertise is in business and management. It's a broad category; we have worked across product lines, divisions, and agencies to achieve goals, and we can help you achieve yours too.
Contact us for a one-hour, no-cost, initial consultation
Whether at the corporate level or on a project-by-project basis, Break Trail Strategies provide flexible and affordable access to the expertise you need:
- Staffing alignment
- Review or create policies and procedures
- Budget review against goals
- Operational efficiency assessments
- Clarify roles and responsibilities
- IT optimization
- Process improvements
- Policies and procedures
- Overall operational assessment
- Project planning
- Software and technology reviews
- Vendor and contract assessment
- Internal and external communications alignment
- Communications strategy
- Writing and editing
- Grant writing
- Process and informational graphics
- Review current goals against corporate strategy
- Create, review, or update SMART goals
- Define metrics
- Develop schedules and milestones
- Create a communication plan that ensures your team(s) know how their work ties into the success of the organization
- Strategic planning
- Goals and action plans developed
- Internal and external communications assessments strategies
- Technology assessment
- Business plan assessment
- Budget review against goals
Let's meet to discuss how we can work together to achieve your objectives.
We engaged Break Trail Strategies to consult on a broad range of issues.
The results were thoughtful, respectful, and actionable recommendations for improving and clarifying our goals, processes, and communication. From board and staff responsibilities, to best practices, long-range strategy, and better use of technology, Break Trail gave our team the tools and direction to make our organization more efficient and better prepared for growth.
-Executive Committee/Board of Directors
Center for Teaching International Relations, World Affairs Challenge
Thank you for providing all the right tools to formulate a clear vision and develop a customized plan of action. Your guidance and empathy - especially during crucial moments - was instrumental in achieving our desired goals. Thanks for your always positive approach and for bringing clarity and focus to help us address opportunities and barriers.
- Brunner Management, LLC
We appreciate all your help in making the maze of federal documentation a little easier to navigate...and your expertise in developing our Quality Assurance Plan.
- Federal Contractor, client, 2018