Break Trail Strategies
Strategic Business & Management Consulting
This is a great time to assess operations, update communications, review budgets, and define, update, or create strategic goals!
To Optimize Business Operations:
- Develop well-defined goals that align with your mission and vision
- Ensure operations, budget, and communications are aligned
- Review the infrastructure (policies, processes, staffing, job descriptions, budgeting) to prepare for growth opportunities
- Develop benchmarks to confirm goals are on track or allow you to adjust as needed
Our Client Services
Recent client work includes:
- Revamping Performance Evaluation content and forms
- Creating training manual for performance evaluation process
- Redesigning website structure and content
- Developing a business plan for a real estate development startup
- Board and Executive strategic planning retreats
- Completing a business analysis for a university's HR Department and operations, with recommendations that have already transformed business operations
- Managing the Request for Proposals submission for tax credits for low income and accessible housing developments in Maryland
- Managing a $3M grant submission for a telecommunications company in Oklahoma
- Creating or rewriting website content and developing wireframes for nonprofits and startups in Colorado
- Facilitating nonprofit board strategic planning sessions
Why Break Trail Strategies?
- We have experience working for universities, non-profits, government agencies, start-ups, and established companies, so we can easily navigate any type of industry
- We have worked across product lines, divisions, and agencies to achieve strategic goals for our clients, and we can help you achieve yours too
Let's meet to discuss how we can work together to achieve your objectives.